welcome to Konnect
Konnect barriers can be installed at a diverse range of locations – both large and small – that require access control. Its operation versatility extends across car parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, exhibition centers, highways, airports and railway stations.
- Designed to ensure continuous operation in any environment
- Manual clutch release in case of power failure
- Photocell safety kit capability
- Flashing LED signals boom movement
- Heavy duty die cast shell protects all control systems
welcome to chrimson
Konnect utilizes the industry’s best zinc-aluminum solutions to add lasting value for both domestic and commercial constructions.
Konnect Roller doors are made of high-quality materials such as powder-coated zinc aluminum steel (AZ150). They have a ribbed appearance due to the way the metals are made and are more rust-resistant than traditional galvanised steel shutters.
Konnect roller gates ensure security while enhancing home appearance and improving space utilisation. Their robust design makes them a long-term solution capable of withstanding rough handling.
Konnect Roller doors are durable and easy to use, suitable for almost any type or size of opening. Nylon poly belt beading at the edges ensure a soundless operation while the door panels eliminate external noise. At the same time, the ventilation holes helps maintain air quality while providing an elegant appearance.
Konnect roller doors feature a state-of-the-art operating mechanism with smart automated solutions for total peace of mind.
Benefits of Konnect roller doors
- Benefits of Konnect roller doors
- Built-in safety measures prevent finger entrapment between panels
- Corrosion/weather resistant due to its zinc aluminum build (Naturally resistant to rust and corrosion)
- Automatic reverse function when obstructed, maximises safety
- Convenience of opening the door with a press of a remote
- Konnects Smart Door Control enables you to control the door from anywhere in the world
- Konnect build material does not rust thus requires little more than a periodic spray with the hose to look its best
- Can be operated during a power failure
- Patio doors
- Front entry doors
- Historic windows
- Energy efficient windows
- Basement doors
- Kitchen windows
- Vinyl windows
- Wood windows
- Wood clad windows